Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Author Topic: LTVP  (Read 9678 times)

Offline bendi

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
    • Email
LTVP
« on: May 27, 2011, 10:20:24 AM »
After getting LTVP, izzit free to go in and out of Singapore without being questioned??

Offline Vinchaiwut

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +20/-6
Re: LTVP
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 07:25:17 PM »
Well I cannot say that it is totally no question, but it is a lot easier for her to in and out of singapore.

but advise is...if she got the LTVP and she would like to apply for her PR later. Try not to leave singapore. coz ICA will also see hw attach is she to singapore, anyway tat is the reason why she apply for LTVP right?  ;)
"Namo Tassa Phakhawato Arahato Samma Sambudh Tassa"  X 3 times

Offline bendi

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 02:09:59 AM »
hmm i mean go jb and come back same day can anot? not go back thailand for few months la...haha.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 02:09:59 AM »

Offline Vinchaiwut

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +20/-6
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 02:32:25 AM »
i mean she can go anywhere once she got the LTVP.....!!!   no problem wan. But do not leave the country too often .... :D

Offline bendi

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 04:00:42 AM »
ok thanks:) the date of expiry on the pass is the last day she can stay right?

Offline Vinchaiwut

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +20/-6
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »
right!!  but normally u can go ahead and apply PR for her within that period. If she got rejected for PR, juz go ahead and renew her LTVP.. ;D

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline tn43430

• Gong Tao Victim
  • Gong Tao Karma +19/-4
  • Now super pissed off by ICA, f__k U ICA~!~!~
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 12:21:13 AM »
hmm...i think one of the main requirements for PR application is he/she must has a stable job leh...

Offline RCCarsAsia

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +12/-1
    • RC Cars | Radio Controlled | Nitro RC | Brushless ESCs
For LTP holders seeking PR in Singapore
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 01:34:10 AM »
Sponsor (husband) must have stable employment history, I.e. Employed in current job for two years or longer or longer n make regular cpf contribution. If self employed, must be able to shop proper business/trade registration documents.

Education-wise, the higher the better. If both husband n wife have diploma or degree, it's almost confirmed that you'll succeed on the first attempt. If not, it really depends on the sponsor.

Stable job (for the TG) will help only if they are S-pass holder seeking PR. If not, it's better she do nothing at all, camp at your home n you sponsor her to be PR under a spouse scheme (u must get ROM cert first- wedding ceremony is not a consideration, so younger bros with not much savings need not worry about this).

Health- you should bring your TG for the required blood test n chest X-ray first. The PR application result may take as long as half a year, while health checkup is only valid from 3 months, it is well worth to spend the $40-60 to know if there are any health conditions that will complicate the PR application, I.e. Tuberculosis or Hepatitis, common among Issan girls.

Siam Religious Banner