Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 23, 2018, 03:16:29 AM

Author Topic: LTVP  (Read 9681 times)

Offline bendi

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
    • Email
Re: LTVP
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 08:25:38 PM »
bro i am thinking whether to apply PR for my wife now.
she just get her LTVP few weeks ago, shld i go ahead and apply PR for her now?

I heard stories that it is advisable to wait at least 6 months before you apply PR, as ICA will see whether she had stayed in SG during these period and whether she is really sincere to become a SG PR.

My wife is also giving birth this Sept. So I was thinking of applying only after that. However I want to apply house also and want to get PR for her asap!

IF i get rejected in the 1st try, can i appeal or reapply again? is there a cool down window to reapply? 

Thanks.

Offline RCCarsAsia

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +12/-1
    • RC Cars | Radio Controlled | Nitro RC | Brushless ESCs
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 05:51:34 AM »
Most of the time people will submit both PR and LTP together. No harm. People get declined for varying reasons like spouses' job status, either party's education or annual quota. When quota is hit, it's really a random ballot. Obviously you'll want to do your paperwork as best as you can to improve your chances. If you're on a salary, if you have been on the job for 3 years plus, nothing to worry about.

If your wife is pregnant n your wife's app got declined, your child is your bargaining chip for appeal. There's no such thing as cool down period. Basically I got furious when my wife got refused and I promptly wrote a tactful but challenging letter which I submitted with an appeal form from the PR counter at the ICA. I got a queue number n handed the letter to the counter officer. 2 months letter, we received a congratulatory letter inviting us to complete PR formalities.

If your concern is to be able to receive the maximum CPF hdb grant, if your child is born Singaporean, you can use your child and your name to apply. That also counts under the family nucleus scheme.

Offline bendi

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 08:43:05 AM »
Most of the time people will submit both PR and LTP together. No harm. People get declined for varying reasons like spouses' job status, either party's education or annual quota. When quota is hit, it's really a random ballot. Obviously you'll want to do your paperwork as best as you can to improve your chances. If you're on a salary, if you have been on the job for 3 years plus, nothing to worry about.

If your wife is pregnant n your wife's app got declined, your child is your bargaining chip for appeal. There's no such thing as cool down period. Basically I got furious when my wife got refused and I promptly wrote a tactful but challenging letter which I submitted with an appeal form from the PR counter at the ICA. I got a queue number n handed the letter to the counter officer. 2 months letter, we received a congratulatory letter inviting us to complete PR formalities.

If your concern is to be able to receive the maximum CPF hdb grant, if your child is born Singaporean, you can use your child and your name to apply. That also counts under the family nucleus scheme.

wow what u write in the appeal letter? haha must teach me if one day i have to write too ah!!

guess i will submit the application soon. wish me luck!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 08:43:05 AM »

Offline RCCarsAsia

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +12/-1
    • RC Cars | Radio Controlled | Nitro RC | Brushless ESCs
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 08:47:41 AM »
When the time comes u ask me again. I sent two of my friends my letter as a template to follow and both were successful.

Offline Vinchaiwut

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +20/-6
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 02:57:39 AM »

I heard stories that it is advisable to wait at least 6 months before you apply PR, as ICA will see whether she had stayed in SG during these period and whether she is really sincere to become a SG PR.

My wife is also giving birth this Sept. So I was thinking of applying only after that. However I want to apply house also and want to get PR for her asap!

IF i get rejected in the 1st try, can i appeal or reapply again? is there a cool down window to reapply? 

Bro u can try for the appeal like bro RCCarsAsia said. My wife got her PR after she obtained her LTVP for 3 months. as I said...nothing is for sure. If bro RCCarsAsia have a powerful appeal letter, why not.

But do not force the ICA officer too much..., anyway they are still in the upper hand and in control. ;)

I am lucky enough as my wife PR is only 1 time application... ;D

Thanks.
"Namo Tassa Phakhawato Arahato Samma Sambudh Tassa"  X 3 times

Offline bendi

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 09:20:56 AM »

Bro u can try for the appeal like bro RCCarsAsia said. My wife got her PR after she obtained her LTVP for 3 months. as I said...nothing is for sure. If bro RCCarsAsia have a powerful appeal letter, why not.

But do not force the ICA officer too much..., anyway they are still in the upper hand and in control. ;)

I am lucky enough as my wife PR is only 1 time application... ;D

Thanks.

wow one time only :)
what u think is the reason for the success?
is it because of high income or education?

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 09:20:56 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline levirpoolian

• Gong Tao Victim
  • Gong Tao Karma +22/-8
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 12:36:45 AM »
proper stable job with good income (for the local) is the most important. if your wife is not working here her education level is not that impt..

Offline prince186

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +64/-104
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 09:18:03 AM »
I'm might be wrong, but if your future wife has a good education back ground, it's help to fasten the process.

Siam Religious Banner