Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 23, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

Author Topic: Thailand Property & Investment  (Read 12694 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
Re: Thailand Property Investment
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 12:24:07 AM »
Google for this company called Noble. The boss is supposedly the boyfriend of Yingluck (Yes!).

Their properties are well designed and in good location.

http://www.noblehome.com/project/index-en.html

Offline KiLrOy

• Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-91
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 01:33:42 AM »
Oei! Dont anyhow say my fav person has bf hor. 555!!!!!

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 02:04:20 AM »
OMG She still single.. ??? 
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 02:04:20 AM »

Offline glouyang

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-0
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 03:28:12 AM »
Google for this company called Noble. The boss is supposedly the boyfriend of Yingluck (Yes!).

Their properties are well designed and in good location.

http://www.noblehome.com/project/index-en.html

In terms of quality you have to consider San Siri, AP and Q house among the top 3 developers.
I would not be keen on Noble's projects for reasons being they over price their projects and quality of finish are below par. Yingluck used to be president of SC asset, another developer, before she was elected PM. She had a private meeting with the head of San Siri recently and they seem like one of the most influential developers in Bkk now. San Siri still have a prime condo plot in wireless road that they bought at record price a couple of years back that should be coming up soon as the Ralph Lauren residences.

I would not advocate purchasing leasehold properties in Thailand for long term investment. Freehold condos are the best choice especialy if you want the least hassle and best security. If the 49% foreign quota has been exceeded, you have to look elsewhere or buy from a foreign owner who purchased it under foreign quota.

Despite so-called disasters recently the developers are steadily raising prices especially in prime sukhumvit, chit lom, ratchadamri, wireless road and Lang suan area. The top end pricing for condo in bkk range from S$1000 to $1200 psf. Compare that to Singapore, that is a bargain for an argubly more cosmopolitan city. Prime sukhumvit pricing is starting to move up now and there are bargains you can buy now for S$600 psf. Newer launches are starting to go up to $800 psf. Notice i never mention anything mass market like here(1 to 2 million baht range studios). Those are built mainly for locals and to be honest, the quality difference is wide. Management of those properties will likely be poor and resale value untested.

Bangkok is a good alternative investment location although Pattaya is the hotter market currently in Thailand. End of the day even in the unlikely event all things goes south you can always use it as a 2nd home when u visit your Thai puying(s).  ;)

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 06:07:38 AM »
Oei! Dont anyhow say my fav person has bf hor. 555!!!!!

ouch 55555555555555555555555 GTK to u~~~ hope you can win her heart one day!!

Offline 2017

• STD
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2012, 06:10:06 AM »

In terms of quality you have to consider San Siri, AP and Q house among the top 3 developers.
I would not be keen on Noble's projects for reasons being they over price their projects and quality of finish are below par. Yingluck used to be president of SC asset, another developer, before she was elected PM. She had a private meeting with the head of San Siri recently and they seem like one of the most influential developers in Bkk now. San Siri still have a prime condo plot in wireless road that they bought at record price a couple of years back that should be coming up soon as the Ralph Lauren residences.

I would not advocate purchasing leasehold properties in Thailand for long term investment. Freehold condos are the best choice especialy if you want the least hassle and best security. If the 49% foreign quota has been exceeded, you have to look elsewhere or buy from a foreign owner who purchased it under foreign quota.

Despite so-called disasters recently the developers are steadily raising prices especially in prime sukhumvit, chit lom, ratchadamri, wireless road and Lang suan area. The top end pricing for condo in bkk range from S$1000 to $1200 psf. Compare that to Singapore, that is a bargain for an argubly more cosmopolitan city. Prime sukhumvit pricing is starting to move up now and there are bargains you can buy now for S$600 psf. Newer launches are starting to go up to $800 psf. Notice i never mention anything mass market like here(1 to 2 million baht range studios). Those are built mainly for locals and to be honest, the quality difference is wide. Management of those properties will likely be poor and resale value untested.

Bangkok is a good alternative investment location although Pattaya is the hotter market currently in Thailand. End of the day even in the unlikely event all things goes south you can always use it as a 2nd home when u visit your Thai puying(s).  ;)

Wow GTK to you for your kind advice. Maybe you can share more info for the rest of us noobs and give us investment advice~~~

Do you have any Bangkok property to recommend for investment?? :)

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2012, 06:10:06 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline KiLrOy

• Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-91
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2012, 06:10:16 AM »
Did you not see her picture on Friday ST picture with her son kissing her on her cheek? She really carries herself darn well and my other half agrees too.

Offline glouyang

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +1/-0
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 11:51:04 PM »

Wow GTK to you for your kind advice. Maybe you can share more info for the rest of us noobs and give us investment advice~~~

Do you have any Bangkok property to recommend for investment?? :)
[/quote]

Well u r welcome to send me a private email because i dont log in here so often. We can exchange notes there.

Siam Religious Banner