Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

Author Topic: Appeal for entry  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Simple8

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
Appeal for entry
« on: June 15, 2016, 01:22:29 AM »
Hi Bros,

Anybody has a sample letter on appeal for entry to SG? The immi officer told my Thai gf she just need a letter to be able to enter SG

le0rio

Re: Appeal for entry
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 10:33:19 PM »
Bro @Simple8,

1) why does she need a appeal letter?
2) appeal to enter Spore or appeal to clear the ban?

When was the last time she tio UTurn?

Offline Simple8

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 02:28:40 AM »
Bro leOrio,

The immi officer just told her she need a letter to enter SG.. She was not banned.. I was initially confiused also but Guess she just need a letter from ICA to be able to enter SG

She Tio u turn back in feb just before cny

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 02:28:40 AM »

le0rio

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 11:16:18 PM »
Hi Bros,

Anybody has a sample letter on appeal for entry to SG? The immi officer told my Thai gf she just need a letter to be able to enter SG

Bro @Simple8 there is no appeal letter in my experience. Take Form 14. Good enough and guarantee can come in.

Offline geNe

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +158/-4
  • ThaiSing
    • geNe's Shared Folder
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 01:09:04 AM »
At my own pace, it took me like 10 mths with that form 14 and other documentations with translation etc to get my gf ban lifted.... that was years ago though... i remembered the pain I had to go through...
NEW!!![geNe's Thai Songs]
[geNe's Movies & Lakorn]

A password has been set.

PW: geNeMusic & geNeMovies

le0rio

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 11:06:00 PM »
At my own pace, it took me like 10 mths with that form 14 and other documentations with translation etc to get my gf ban lifted.... that was years ago though... i remembered the pain I had to go through...

Bro @geNe seriously 10months? wah! she tio banned for what ar? mind share mai~~~

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 11:06:00 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline geNe

• Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +158/-4
  • ThaiSing
    • geNe's Shared Folder
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 01:54:33 AM »
It was a stupid thing. She went to make passport and the person there spelled wrong her name with one letter. So IC and Passport different spelling. tio sent back.

Then redo IC to fit passport name... try again... tio send back again.... whahaha (trying my luck though)

Then LL go through all the form filling, documents to prove, letter to explain (its funny that this letter have to state how we met etc...), translation of documents... in and out of thailand to get the papers right.

Like i've said, at my own pace, it took me 10 mths before I receive the letter of approval... haha
NEW!!![geNe's Thai Songs]
[geNe's Movies & Lakorn]

A password has been set.

PW: geNeMusic & geNeMovies

Offline reireirei

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 11:18:26 AM »
Haiz my gf also kena u-turn when she go to malaysia to chop passport during jan15.. after that around may 2015 i travel with her from bkk to sg to try also kena send back.. Planning to go ica to appeal for her when i turn 21yo in sept. Can she get work permit if she got ban?

Siam Religious Banner