Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 23, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

Author Topic: Appeal for entry  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
Re: Appeal for entry
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2016, 11:47:50 AM »
Haiz my gf also kena u-turn when she go to malaysia to chop passport during jan15.. after that around may 2015 i travel with her from bkk to sg to try also kena send back.. Planning to go ica to appeal for her when i turn 21yo in sept. Can she get work permit if she got ban?

If kena ban, she will have problems even to enter Singapore.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

le0rio

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 06:00:04 AM »
Haiz my gf also kena u-turn when she go to malaysia to chop passport during jan15.. after that around may 2015 i travel with her from bkk to sg to try also kena send back.. Planning to go ica to appeal for her when i turn 21yo in sept. Can she get work permit if she got ban?

Bro @reireirei  if she been ban before she still can apply WP but the moment company buy workers bond, ins company will link to MOM portal the IPA will auto revoked. So no point apply it. My advise is clear the ban and the apply and cfm can come in. Hope this info can help you.

Offline reireirei

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 06:58:19 AM »

Bro @reireirei  if she been ban before she still can apply WP but the moment company buy workers bond, ins company will link to MOM portal the IPA will auto revoked. So no point apply it. My advise is clear the ban and the apply and cfm can come in. Hope this info can help you.

Thanks for the info. Clear the ban means wait for 2 years? Or go to ICA to do appeal?

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 06:58:19 AM »

le0rio

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 10:26:50 PM »

Thanks for the info. Clear the ban means wait for 2 years? Or go to ICA to do appeal?

Bro @reireirei the ban can be clear by using Form 14a of ICA. Instead of waiting 2years why dont you give it a try apply this and clear the ban within a month. Hope this info will help and when your gf success and come can in just buy me a drinks 555 ;D ;D ;D

Offline reireirei

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2016, 09:08:12 AM »

Bro @reireirei the ban can be clear by using Form 14a of ICA. Instead of waiting 2years why dont you give it a try apply this and clear the ban within a month. Hope this info will help and when your gf success and come can in just buy me a drinks 555 ;D ;D ;D

Thanks bro for the advice. Hahaha no wonder last month got ppl wanna apply WP for her but can't.. I only turn 21yo this sept then will go to ICA to apply. When she comes in sure jio u go drink!  ;)

Offline Simple8

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2016, 09:22:31 AM »
What is the difference between form 14 and 14a?

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2016, 09:22:31 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2016, 09:31:38 AM »
Don't want to rain on the parade but best not get hopes too high. I know of 2 cases which the persons had much difficulty in coming back. 1 is an over-stayer who couldn't re-enter Singapore after years of trying. Another has been caught working while on social visit pass. Got to wait a few years and numerous tries before success. I have not been in the situation before so I can't comment much. Perhaps, TS tg situation is different.

Someone in ICA suggests trying high commissioner(?) in Thailand. If can't, then write directly to ICA commissioner to plead your case. I guess success is on a case-by-case basis.
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline reireirei

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2016, 09:42:23 AM »
WA HEAD VERY PAIN.
Went to ICA tried to appeal, write letter and give passport copy etc all alr, received a reply from ICA after 2 weeks, they wants to know how we met etc + my pay slip and HERS. Problematic.. She don't have payslip but can show money in bank? Tmr last day to appeal, if not must re-do everything again.. HAIZ

Siam Religious Banner