Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 24, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

Author Topic: Club LA KTV @ 237 Jalan Besar  (Read 22975 times)

Offline Chan JohnTan

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-1
    • Email
Re: Club LA KTV @ 237 Jalan Besar
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 01:46:01 AM »
I remember one time i went k2 ktv, the mummy opened the zip of my fren's pant and try to do hj.  :o :o :o

the mummy also 'auntie' type one.

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
  • Gong Tao Karma +337/-85
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2014, 03:11:09 AM »
not surprising ahhh.. mummy can play also what....
A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station....
What more can I say......

Offline Superman123

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 12:44:41 AM »
anyone been there and have nice time at the KTV? Wanna know more before jio-ing my friends to go there have fun. I heard they got local malay girls but donno issit wild not leh.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 12:44:41 AM »

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 04:44:04 AM »
anyone been there and have nice time at the KTV? Wanna know more before jio-ing my friends to go there have fun. I heard they got local malay girls but donno issit wild not leh.

been there a couple of times. 5 jugs for 188 or 208 cant rem. they have small, medium and big rooms. (i suggest u take the medium one, you will regret taking the small ones.)

some spring rolls wore like as though they going to hawker makan. wore slippers and tank tops. majority were well dressed. they play the cat and mouse game. they will tease u and try to take off ur pants. when you wanna do anything to them they scared. tip min $20. butterfly style. really in there just to sqeeze some stress relief tennis balls and occasionally helping them to unchoke their pipes. nothing much going on except some dont mind giving u a free HJ. nothing much to mention. girls leave about 1ish? 1.15? cant rem. lights on before 2 if i rem or 2.15. place closes at 3( if u can sing with the lights on) sucky sound system. certain rooms are warm. those rooms nearer to the elevator would be colder.

if you feel like pampering yourself go shen hua @ Verge. better quality and more options to "play". my only source to makan spring rolls in the past. anything goes so long u pay.

club LA. the girls there "act" like they can. but they dont.

not worth to go. seriously there are better places.
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline sazabi

• Virgin Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +34/-0
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2015, 11:14:42 AM »

been there a couple of times. 5 jugs for 188 or 208 cant rem. they have small, medium and big rooms. (i suggest u take the medium one, you will regret taking the small ones.)

some spring rolls wore like as though they going to hawker makan. wore slippers and tank tops. majority were well dressed. they play the cat and mouse game. they will tease u and try to take off ur pants. when you wanna do anything to them they scared. tip min $20. butterfly style. really in there just to sqeeze some stress relief tennis balls and occasionally helping them to unchoke their pipes. nothing much going on except some dont mind giving u a free HJ. nothing much to mention. girls leave about 1ish? 1.15? cant rem. lights on before 2 if i rem or 2.15. place closes at 3( if u can sing with the lights on) sucky sound system. certain rooms are warm. those rooms nearer to the elevator would be colder.

if you feel like pampering yourself go shen hua @ Verge. better quality and more options to "play". my only source to makan spring rolls in the past. anything goes so long u pay.

Can provide more details about this Shen hua at verge? HFJ or KTV? Damage?

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2015, 10:30:42 PM »

shen hua is a ktv joint. damage for the tips is about 50 at least. for whole night is prolly 150 or 200. for bbbj etc costs about 150 minimum. accp u to hotel is about 200 min as well.

can auto roam the viet girls. mixture of china and viet. occasionally fair skinned cambodian girls. towkay paid most of the time. so cant really rem the price. beer tower costs about 100+++. 1 bottle of martell is about 368+++ i cant rem. with tipping "xiao di" and mamasan whole tab should be about 1.5k ish minimum.

usually night starts 2130. so be there slightly early so u can choose. line up row by row for you to choose, quite orderly. need to book the rooms to avoid disappointment

i know the mamasan so if any bros interested i can pm the number.

*p.s im not helping them to promote so dont flame me pls haha.
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2015, 10:30:42 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2015, 10:38:18 PM »

shen hua is a ktv joint. damage for the tips is about 50 at least. for whole night is prolly 150 or 200. for bbbj etc costs about 150 minimum. accp u to hotel is about 200 min as well.

can auto roam the viet girls. mixture of china and viet. occasionally fair skinned cambodian girls. towkay paid most of the time. so cant really rem the price. beer tower costs about 100+++. 1 bottle of martell is about 368+++ i cant rem. with tipping "xiao di" and mamasan whole tab should be about 1.5k ish minimum.

usually night starts 2130. so be there slightly early so u can choose. line up row by row for you to choose, quite orderly. need to book the rooms to avoid disappointment

i know the mamasan so if any bros interested i can pm the number.

*p.s im not helping them to promote so dont flame me pls haha.

Good lobang! I feeling very gian liao lah.  ;D
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Offline Wind in my breath

• THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
  • Gong Tao No More!
  • Gong Tao Karma +72/-5
  • Thai language noob
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2015, 10:43:10 PM »
Btw, does the action in shen hua happen in the same ktv room or elsewhere?
Not interested in TDs. Do not jio.

Siam Religious Banner