Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

February 23, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

Author Topic: Why don't more people go to Viet pubs?  (Read 5133 times)

Offline tboy

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +4/-3
Why don't more people go to Viet pubs?
« on: January 22, 2014, 10:37:39 PM »
Usually youngsters like to go thai clubs, im only 24 used to chiong thai scene now change to viet.

When I go to those viet pubs i'm like always the youngest lol the people there are usually 30s to uncles. Its too easy to get the girls, they are not as demanding as thai girls and its so easy to bring them back... ;D The only bad thing is that for those looking for live band, thai pubs still the best. But, viet club music is also very nice and has its own style. There are pros and cons, but if you want something easier on the wallet, my answer is viet.

Offline bpaak waan

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +37/-91
Re: Why don't more people go to Viet pubs?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 10:53:22 PM »
Viet is definitely easier on wallet. But most viet joints have more mature customer base.
Concept of the joints n how the gals work are also different.
But end of the day, is still a form of transaction.

Offline KiLrOy

• Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +33/-91
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 11:37:08 PM »
'Nationality taste' is different mah.

Tboy rationale is like going to hawker ctr to eat western meal which cost like 5 bucks but if want to save money just eat prata which is less than 2 bucks.

If cost is the factor irregardless what you food you eat then viet is it lor.

I am sure there will be some clowns going to tell you that they always eat western food at TD for free.

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 11:37:08 PM »

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 12:34:48 AM »
The easiest on wallet is to go GL and bong TGs (Mind u its TGs hor not VGs) for $50....u too can "dedicate" some thais songs (with surround sound system to give u the live band feel) while u at it.... bring your own beer tho.... 55555   ;D

Anyway IMO if to compare VGs and TGs working at HF joint then its like paying less driving jap car and paying more driving german car.....both does the job of getting you there but with different "feel"  ;D
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

Offline tboy

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +4/-3
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 01:42:16 AM »
The easiest on wallet is to go GL and bong TGs (Mind u its TGs hor not VGs) for $50....u too can "dedicate" some thais songs (with surround sound system to give u the live band feel) while u at it.... bring your own beer tho.... 55555   ;D

Anyway IMO if to compare VGs and TGs working at HF joint then its like paying less driving jap car and paying more driving german car.....both does the job of getting you there but with different "feel"  ;D

It's still different then GL, because GL feels very rushed. Also, the viet coyotes are way prettier than GL girls lol. Quality wise, I don't think you can compare them like German cars to Japanese cars. Girls are still girls, there are pretty girls of every nationality. It's like if you compare the Audi R8 to Nissan GTR, yes R8 is more expensive but performance wise? I don't think GTR will lose R8, in a race track Im willing to put my dollar that the GTR wins.

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 02:30:30 AM »
I think to eat his own.

But have you seen the Viet models at colors??? Smoking...

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 02:30:30 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 02:31:03 AM »
I think a lot do go... its not just age. Consumer trends can change in months. 1 moment Thai, the next Viet.

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 02:50:55 AM »
I want to eat Som Tum & springroll together dai mai~

But scare lao sai~ 555+ kenna Attacku  ;D

Attacku~!

Siam Religious Banner