Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

February 23, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

Author Topic: Too many TDs, oversaturated? What will the scene be like in 10 years time?  (Read 2061 times)

Offline tboy

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +4/-3
Now is not good time to be a coyote I think, or even as a entrepreneur starting up a td. Too many tds pop up so many competition even from girls from china, viet/ taiwanese and koreans too. pre 2013 was a good time, around 2009-10 was the boom if I remembered correct.

What do you think will happen in 10 years time? TDs still around or fade away like bubble tea (maybe with some mainstays like neverland still ard)?

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
Actually saturation is good.....resulting in competition which help us cheongster pay "competitive" prices..... but we cannot ignore the inevitable inflation which will causes, in 10 years time, the LDs to be $20 and flowers $15 each.... and 1 tower will be $150 and martell will be $300 a bottle..... anyway for me by then I should be retired liao.... so good luck to all the 20+ cheongsters.....  ;D
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
IMO I guess this will stay, for s_xample like the old school KTV thingy for over 10-20 years, they are still around for now. When there is a healthy guy there is horniness 555+ Demand & supply kind of thingy. Nevertheless consider if Singapore still stay among one the top in SE Asia region in term of economy & safety, let alone if there is non legal enforcement in which forces this industry to s_xtinct

Moreover Singapore is wealthy but a very very small country (or city) compare with others, to those country which they might think its just a little among of girls, but to us there is consider quite a lot... its almost like relative-scale issue... And its not just coming from one source.

Viet Pinoy Thai Taiwan, let alone those traditional ones like Malaysia or Indonesia... these places houses way much bigger population than Sg.  PRC, the big power house which I believe everyone lives in cities knows Sg, And now we have Koreans, whom at first was like a rare gem in the industry, now they are almost everywhere. And emerge those Russian & Ukraine, these places is huge. If Sg continue to be strong & wealthy, chances are it will continue magnet a good amount of people coming to Sg.

Its like 300 Spartans vs 200,000 Persian empire, when there is demand, the supplies is always there. Its matter now to choose the poison, enjoy  :)

Attacku~!

SingThaiDisco_V2

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7
If theres one TD that still b around in 10 years... my guess is TD1 at GM. ..(provided GM don't get Enbloc)... I just hope by then its not the same coyotes still....5555  ;D
You can live like as if everyday is your last day on earth but u can't spend like there's no tomorrow :P

Offline Octopuss

• 八爪
If theres one TD that still b around in 10 years... my guess is TD1 at GM. ..(provided GM don't get Enbloc)... I just hope by then its not the same coyotes still....5555  ;D

:o same coyote~? wow that's taking MILF to another level 555+

But no surprise that there is market for that kind of kinky sh_t, motherly love is very power indeed 555+ slurp slurp

Attacku~!

Offline OK Mai?

• Gong Tao Exorcist
  • Gong Tao Caster!
  • Gong Tao Karma +146/-7

:o same coyote~? wow that's taking MILF to another level 555+

But no surprise that there is market for that kind of kinky sh_t, motherly love is very power indeed 555+ slurp slurp

Some of the current TD1 coyotes already appeared on and off for at least 7 to 8 years liao....( i suspect their motto is "Me Love you long long time" ) .... i wont be surprise if they still around 10 years later....... ;D

Theres already the "MILF market" at GM leow....look at the various pubs in the evening..... you have young to old dudes there chatting up "senior" MILFs.....  and they seems to have more fun n happening going on then some of the TDs i been...power indeed....555  ;D

SingThaiDisco_V2

MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000

Its like 300 Spartans vs 200,000 Persian empire, when there is demand, the supplies is always there. Its matter now to choose the poison, enjoy  :)

555555555555555555555 now 300 spartans movie have remake right???

Offline Octopuss

• 八爪
555555555555555555555 now 300 spartans movie have remake right???

Yeah 300 STD-Bros vs 200,000 pooyings~ rub till your hands got blisters and there are thousands more waiting to get rubbed.

Sounds like a punishment to me~ attacku~  ;D ;D

Attacku~!

Siam Religious Banner