Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 10:47:48 PM

Author Topic: Club illusion  (Read 135538 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
Re: Club illusion
« Reply #680 on: August 10, 2017, 11:25:28 AM »

Yes I totally agree with u about R. That's why I clarified earlier that I'm not referring to him.

I was referring to A and C and their group of friends.
Very unprofessional that customers hang flowers and buy waterfalls but the girls are threatened directly or indirectly not to entertain customers.

Well, from the way you mentioned, all TGs, TWGs and KGs are coerced into prioritizing the shareholders. The management should be reading this thread and look into your feedback, or clarify on this.

Offline ClubbingKing

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #681 on: September 03, 2017, 12:01:10 AM »
Drop by last night catch up with some friends and got some info about the storm I created recently.

Firstly l wanna apologise to R. I heard from one of the girl that many stories going around illusion that the previous post from me about illusion boss playing with own girls was referring to R.

The misunderstanding was probably due to the nick i use.

I am not referring to R.

Let me make it slightly clearer. I am referring to the other "bosses" C and A and their group of "shareholders". I refer to them as "bosses" because I don't regard them as real boss of any business.

REAL boss don't need so many shareholders for a mid-size club and abuse their positions to threaten girls that make money for them.

Most importantly, REAL boss don't pimp their employees to their friends.

The girls make money for u and customers spend money at your joint. Be more professional and not threaten girls that rather sleep with customers and not sleep with u or your friends or shareholders or whatever. That's the reason why so many of your top girls be it Kg, Tw or Tg has left for other clubs.

The girls already know your reputation that's why so many of them reject your offer. U think they don't know that those girls that got used and throw by u in the past, their flowers suck nowadays? Or shall I name the girls?

By the way, yes I went illusion, but I didn't spend a single cent. Unfortunately some of my friends still spend money there cos of the girls they like. But I can see that the place is no longer as popular as it was in the past.

I'm already withholding a lot of info which I have not leaked. But if there's any customers who wish to find out more, u can always pm me.

U reap what u sow.

all i can see is a loser who come here to vent his frustrations. sounds like you are a pro in club operations and know how to be a REAL BOSS.they should consider hiring you as their consultant :). perhaps you should offer your valuable opinions to the club and not smearing their reputation here,very unbecoming.

Offline Royboy

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #682 on: September 03, 2017, 04:48:42 PM »
Drop by last night catch up with some friends and got some info about the storm I created recently.

Firstly l wanna apologise to R. I heard from one of the girl that many stories going around illusion that the previous post from me about illusion boss playing with own girls was referring to R.

The misunderstanding was probably due to the nick i use.

I am not referring to R.

Let me make it slightly clearer. I am referring to the other "bosses" C and A and their group of "shareholders". I refer to them as "bosses" because I don't regard them as real boss of any business.

REAL boss don't need so many shareholders for a mid-size club and abuse their positions to threaten girls that make money for them.

Most importantly, REAL boss don't pimp their employees to their friends.

The girls make money for u and customers spend money at your joint. Be more professional and not threaten girls that rather sleep with customers and not sleep with u or your friends or shareholders or whatever. That's the reason why so many of your top girls be it Kg, Tw or Tg has left for other clubs.

The girls already know your reputation that's why so many of them reject your offer. U think they don't know that those girls that got used and throw by u in the past, their flowers suck nowadays? Or shall I name the girls?

By the way, yes I went illusion, but I didn't spend a single cent. Unfortunately some of my friends still spend money there cos of the girls they like. But I can see that the place is no longer as popular as it was in the past.

I'm already withholding a lot of info which I have not leaked. But if there's any customers who wish to find out more, u can always pm me.

U reap what u sow.

all i can see is a loser who come here to vent his frustrations. sounds like you are a pro in club operations and know how to be a REAL BOSS.they should consider hiring you as their consultant :). perhaps you should offer your valuable opinions to the club and not smearing their reputation here,very unbecoming.

Firstly, please share with us how much of a winner u are. Please let us know what have u won in life so we can all envy u.

Secondly, there will always be 2 camps. One camp is anti illusion (me) and another camp supporters of illusion (u). Forum must always be open to both compliments and criticism.

Thirdly, whatever I posted real or smearing, the people who go there long enough knows the truth. This issue has also been posted by few other users since last year.

Thank you for bumping up this thread.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:43:38 PM by Royboy »

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #682 on: September 03, 2017, 04:48:42 PM »

Offline WHATTTT

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +12/-0
« Reply #683 on: October 03, 2017, 08:52:25 PM »
Hey guys, just wondering is rain still singing at illusion?

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #684 on: October 03, 2017, 10:12:32 PM »
Hey guys, just wondering is rain still singing at illusion?

I supposed yes, still saw her last week, not sure as of now

Attacku~!

Offline WHATTTT

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +12/-0
« Reply #685 on: October 04, 2017, 04:14:52 AM »
Thanks Bro Octopuss!
Have gone a couple of times but she's either off or gone on holiday haha!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #685 on: October 04, 2017, 04:14:52 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline evaraska

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #686 on: October 28, 2017, 08:36:26 AM »
She's back

Offline evaraska

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
« Reply #687 on: November 26, 2017, 11:48:43 PM »
Anyone going for their anniversary event?

Siam Religious Banner