Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 10:52:30 PM

Author Topic: Aura  (Read 510635 times)

Offline gigabyte14

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +2/-0
    • Email
Re: Aura
« Reply #2648 on: September 03, 2017, 03:25:13 AM »
Agree with some of the bros mentioned here about hanging the girls here at Aura and not coming back there after. I also experienced a situation where the flower girl who went on to hang the girl $50 despite me telling her later (she had on occasions came to me several times and I kept saying later) then on my 3rd later she simply just hang the girl on stage and came back to collect the payment.

Very bad ethics here. I paid because do not want to create a scene   like what you bros have experienced before.

Be very careful when you hang flowers especially on credit cards, on one occasion I  had the cashier swiped $300 when I specifically only hang $50 (sms alert on Bank swipe) luckily the flower girl corrected the mistake before I make any noise and came to me with cancelled transaction of $300.

Another bro here also mentioned something about missing Martell, try to finish it asap when you can. Mine was only 1 week old and was told they couldn't find their bottle. These days I make it a point to take pics of the bottles (balance) before letting them keep.

But with so many incidents experienced, I should be looking to go other clubs which have more ethical business manners.

the missing martell thing happened to me before too, similar incident happened at club 9 too

the hang-and-mia tactic also kena before.. never going back there again

ya as WIMB said, if its fked up then just sua diu only

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #2649 on: September 06, 2017, 09:35:32 AM »
Agree with some of the bros mentioned here about hanging the girls here at Aura and not coming back there after. I also experienced a situation where the flower girl who went on to hang the girl $50 despite me telling her later (she had on occasions came to me several times and I kept saying later) then on my 3rd later she simply just hang the girl on stage and came back to collect the payment.

Very bad ethics here. I paid because do not want to create a scene   like what you bros have experienced before.

Be very careful when you hang flowers especially on credit cards, on one occasion I  had the cashier swiped $300 when I specifically only hang $50 (sms alert on Bank swipe) luckily the flower girl corrected the mistake before I make any noise and came to me with cancelled transaction of $300.

Another bro here also mentioned something about missing Martell, try to finish it asap when you can. Mine was only 1 week old and was told they couldn't find their bottle. These days I make it a point to take pics of the bottles (balance) before letting them keep.

But with so many incidents experienced, I should be looking to go other clubs which have more ethical business manners.

I am hanging on AMEX card. As, in the event of dispute, you can call AMEX to waive off the charge. So far, other banks will not do this and only AMEX will void CC transactions.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 09:42:24 AM by 2017 »

Offline pegwyn

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +5/-0
    • Email
« Reply #2650 on: December 15, 2017, 11:12:44 AM »
Any latest reviews here ?

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2650 on: December 15, 2017, 11:12:44 AM »

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #2651 on: December 25, 2017, 04:12:02 AM »
@pegwyn

I heard there was a renovation. Not sure how is the vibe like. People tend to talk more about ION and ICON this couple of months, and C9 too.

Offline richardlee

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +0/-0
    • Email
« Reply #2652 on: January 19, 2018, 07:19:53 AM »
o,

any1 goin aura tonight?

Siam Religious Banner