Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

Author Topic: Club Nexus (ex-club Bubberry)  (Read 383132 times)

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
Re: Cherry Thai Disco
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »
This place is run by underworld gangsters. from chinatown area number 24. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Bro galaxy thanks for the heads up~!  :P :P

Attacku~!

Offline Octopuss

• 八爪
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 01:57:52 PM »
Bro, From my point of view, i think almost all disco, including Zouk and MOS also have shadow of the under world, its just that they are standing in dark, so u cant really see them, or they are being package into a nicer image only.

Well~ anyway we are only there to enjoy the music and drinks, so as long as we dont create trouble there, trouble will not come and disturb u.

As for the crew there, they are quiet friendly.

Just my 2bth worth of comments.

Cool~ same goes for me that I frequent LI since last year August~ so far nobody smash my head with bottles~ LOL  ::)

Been enjoying the Thai scene, the company & the atmosphere~ still have not get sick of it..... yet  ;D

Attacku~!

Offline Octopuss

• 八爪
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 02:00:23 PM »
Thanks for the upz~~~  ;D :)

Was there since last year apr if i remenber correctly, but recently been running here and there in other thai disco, i was there almost everynite back then (kena gong tao by 1 of the ex band singer)...

Current band:
Red Chilli Band 2. I think the female singers there now are quiet alrite, they got around 10 female singers if i remenber correctly, ranging from cute to beautiful to charming, well anyway, one men meats, is another men Poised, u gotta see them with your own eyes. As for the male singer, should be 2, friendly, looks... same comment as wad i commented on the female singers.

Singing power: Ok la, not so bad, still need to brush up on canto, mandarin and hokkien songs... anyway i still prefer they ex ex band, Y2K~~ i miss them.

Anyone giving Cherry a try, please jiong me, been a month plus since i last went down, hope to go back and visit the singers.

Anyway hope im FR do help u guys and gals have a better idea of Cherry.  ;)

Bro KhoonPean thanks for the introduction~! cast you Gong Tao Karma~!!  :o

10 female singers~! That a lot compare to average TD~ the business must be real good to obtain such a large group of singers~  ::)

Attacku~!

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 02:00:23 PM »

Offline KhoonPean

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +7/-0
  • Thai Disco Fever~~~
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 08:58:08 PM »
Thanks for the upz~~~  ;D :)

Was there since last year apr if i remenber correctly, but recently been running here and there in other thai disco, i was there almost everynite back then (kena gong tao by 1 of the ex band singer)...

Current band:
Red Chilli Band 2. I think the female singers there now are quiet alrite, they got around 10 female singers if i remenber correctly, ranging from cute to beautiful to charming, well anyway, one men meats, is another men Poised, u gotta see them with your own eyes. As for the male singer, should be 2, friendly, looks... same comment as wad i commented on the female singers.

Singing power: Ok la, not so bad, still need to brush up on canto, mandarin and hokkien songs... anyway i still prefer they ex ex band, Y2K~~ i miss them.

Anyone giving Cherry a try, please jiong me, been a month plus since i last went down, hope to go back and visit the singers.

Anyway hope im FR do help u guys and gals have a better idea of Cherry.  ;)

Bro KhoonPean thanks for the introduction~! cast you Gong Tao Karma~!!  :o

10 female singers~! That a lot compare to average TD~ the business must be real good to obtain such a large group of singers~  ::)

Thanks for the Upz~~~  ;D :D :)
Biz in cherry, not too bad, there times when it is really full house and times when there only flies on the tables, hahaha, both i seen before, but now, almost everynite will have customers with money to burn.

Additional info

The place is rather big, got lotsa of ktv rooms for biz talk or for shy people that are afriad of lights and music, haha~~  ;D
Size of cherry, I estimate maybe a size of half or 1/4 of a football field.

~~Mai Mao Mai Glap Bun!!!!!~~

Offline Octopuss

• 八爪
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 09:02:55 PM »
Biz in cherry, not too bad, there times when it is really full house and times when there only flies on the tables, hahaha, both i seen before, but now, almost everynite will have customers with money to burn.

Additional info

The place is rather big, got lotsa of ktv rooms for biz talk or for shy people that are afriad of lights and music, haha~~  ;D

That is big~!  :o All along I assume the biggest TD in Singapore is Nana~!  ::) ::) :P

Attacku~!

Offline KhoonPean

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +7/-0
  • Thai Disco Fever~~~
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 09:12:03 PM »

Additional info

That is big~!  :o All along I assume the biggest TD in Singapore is Nana~!  ::) ::) :P

No lah, i think NaNa still biggier, i think size is almost same as or biggier than Resort. U been to Resort?

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 09:12:03 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline oldbirdnewbird

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +78/-7
  • Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 01:47:44 AM »
No lah, i think NaNa still biggier, i think size is almost same as or biggier than Resort. U been to Resort?

if NaNa retains the size of the old MoMo, i can safely say NaNa is much much bigger than both Resort and Live Impact by alot.
Inactive for a long period of time...it's finally time.

*Gentle Reminder* Whenever you happen to see this signature, kindly add my karma points.*Gentle Reminder*

Offline KhoonPean

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +7/-0
  • Thai Disco Fever~~~
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 01:52:51 AM »

if NaNa retains the size of the old MoMo, i can safely say NaNa is much much bigger than both Resort and Live Impact by alot.

I think will be the biggest for a long long time~~ unless got big spender invest 1 and open in St James or wherever money can buy.
hahaha~~~  ;D ;D ;D

Siam Religious Banner