Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 22, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Author Topic: Club Nexus (ex-club Bubberry)  (Read 383133 times)

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
Re: Cherry Thai Disco
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 03:02:10 AM »
No lah, i think NaNa still biggier, i think size is almost same as or biggier than Resort. U been to Resort?

Yes been to Resort~ actually my house just 1 km walk from there~ LOL  :D

Attacku~!

Offline Octopuss

• Gong Tao Karma +1357/-108
  • 八爪
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 03:03:38 AM »
if NaNa retains the size of the old MoMo, i can safely say NaNa is much much bigger than both Resort and Live Impact by alot.

Have been to Nana couple of times~ yes it retain the size of old MoMo & V.Dragon~ and actually if I am not wrong its under the same management  :)

Attacku~!

Offline KhoonPean

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +7/-0
  • Thai Disco Fever~~~
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 05:11:35 AM »
if NaNa retains the size of the old MoMo, i can safely say NaNa is much much bigger than both Resort and Live Impact by alot.

Have been to Nana couple of times~ yes it retain the size of old MoMo & V.Dragon~ and actually if I am not wrong its under the same management  :)

Yes, all under 1 boss de~~  ;D ;D ;D
~~Mai Mao Mai Glap Bun!!!!!~~

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 05:11:35 AM »

Offline Vizz

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +70/-7
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 11:24:58 PM »
Another fan of Y2k-x....red chilli band is leaving next month and a new band is coming in....theres still chances that Y2K-X will be back but will all new girls...i miss the guys man
raydar give u 1 GT Karma too! *kiss* :-*
Join us in conversation and FRs. You usually go Cherry? How are the singers there? Gong Tao good?

Thanks for the upz~~~  ;D :)

Was there since last year apr if i remenber correctly, but recently been running here and there in other thai disco, i was there almost everynite back then (kena gong tao by 1 of the ex band singer)...

Current band:
Red Chilli Band 2. I think the female singers there now are quiet alrite, they got around 10 female singers if i remenber correctly, ranging from cute to beautiful to charming, well anyway, one men meats, is another men Poised, u gotta see them with your own eyes. As for the male singer, should be 2, friendly, looks... same comment as wad i commented on the female singers.

Singing power: Ok la, not so bad, still need to brush up on canto, mandarin and hokkien songs... anyway i still prefer they ex ex band, Y2K~~ i miss them.

Anyone giving Cherry a try, please jiong me, been a month plus since i last went down, hope to go back and visit the singers.

Anyway hope im FR do help u guys and gals have a better idea of Cherry.  ;)

" The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be "

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
  • Gong Tao Karma +337/-85
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 11:26:19 PM »
Another fan of Y2k-x....red chilli band is leaving next month and a new band is coming in....theres still chances that Y2K-X will be back but will all new girls...i miss the

ehh.. bro Vizz. thought u manager at Cherry?
A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station....
What more can I say......

Offline Vizz

• Gong Tao Zombie
  • Gong Tao Karma +70/-7
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »
Hi deuter, been seeing your post since chatting at sammyboy.Havent  got to know you yet na...haha. I left the company sometime ago but now back helping out with the marketing. Do intro yourself to me the next time u come up bro. were you there since the Y2k-x days?
Another fan of Y2k-x....red chilli band is leaving next month and a new band is coming in....theres still chances that Y2K-X will be back but will all new girls...i miss the

ehh.. bro Vizz. thought u manager at Cherry?
" The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be "

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline deuter

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Min Seon Yeh
  • Gong Tao Karma +337/-85
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 11:52:01 PM »
Hi deuter, been seeing your post since chatting at sammyboy.Havent  got to know you yet na...haha. I left the company sometime ago but now back helping out with the marketing. Do intro yourself to me the next time u come up bro. were you there since the Y2k-x days?

555+ was pretty sure i remem a familiar nick...
to b honest.. i duno d band names there.. juz go there on n off for d HH... pretty gd pricings on d beer.. ehhehe...
was there... when Fon n Mae were performing... then aft dat... duno wat band it is ald... once in awhile juz pop over look see... but it has been awhile since my last trip there... i miss Fon.. wif her big (.|.)
555+
A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station....
What more can I say......

Offline KhoonPean

• Gay Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +7/-0
  • Thai Disco Fever~~~
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2008, 01:07:21 AM »

555+ was pretty sure i remem a familiar nick...
to b honest.. i duno d band names there.. juz go there on n off for d HH... pretty gd pricings on d beer.. ehhehe...
was there... when Fon n Mae were performing... then aft dat... duno wat band it is ald... once in awhile juz pop over look see... but it has been awhile since my last trip there... i miss Fon.. wif her big (.|.)
555+

555555~~~~ make sure it real~~~ :D:D:D:D
~~Mai Mao Mai Glap Bun!!!!!~~

Siam Religious Banner