Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 20, 2018, 02:10:40 AM

Author Topic: Sum Yi Tai  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
Sum Yi Tai
« on: April 23, 2015, 03:51:14 AM »
was there yesterday at 7pm. the place is kinda new. only opened this month. love the interiors. 4 levels offering chinese cuisine and all those ang mo labels.

had 3 seventeen years hibiki and an ang mo label liquor. along with their signature roasted duck, char siew, fried sotong, fried fro legs  :o. total damage $1.4k. really worth though.

lots of pretty OLs on a rainy weds night. good for chill outs. another alternative to madmen. no live bands and loud music though, purely for hangouts/dates. bring ur TG over there once in awhile. nice ambiance and photo taking worthy place.

http://www.sumyitai.com/

PS. im in no way associated with them nor a part of them. just sharing nice places to go other than madmen. :D
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
Re: Sum Yi Tai
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 05:45:25 AM »
thanks for sharing...

one of my friends was talking about this place... its like chinese tapas right? paired with whisky and fine wine.

hibiki is nice.

never jio me here for OLs.

Offline Pump Attendant

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +74/-0
  • My body is the temple and I am the Architect.
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 05:58:01 AM »
thanks for sharing...

one of my friends was talking about this place... its like chinese tapas right? paired with whisky and fine wine.

hibiki is nice.

never jio me here for OLs.

super last min bro. my office is in the area. hahaha.
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 05:58:01 AM »

Siam Religious Banner