Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 23, 2018, 01:23:09 AM

Author Topic: Avatar @ Marina Mandarin  (Read 41490 times)

Offline Optimus

• Drunk Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +14/-5
Re: Avatar @ Marina Mandarin
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 07:35:54 AM »
Its definitely a China concept and I must say the place is very well done up. Even the chandeliers remind me of the clubs in China. I actually feel much more like I'm in China compared to Shanghai Dollies or Lunar Bar.

BUT ...

If you guys thought that V4 was a gangster's paradise, I don't know what words can be used to describe Avatar ... Mass gangster's convention??? Ordered 2 bottles but left after 20 mins. Never felt so uncomfortable in a club since the days of the old Sparks at Ngee Ann City.

Offline siambulover

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +26/-68
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 07:55:27 AM »
Its definitely a China concept and I must say the place is very well done up. Even the chandeliers remind me of the clubs in China. I actually feel much more like I'm in China compared to Shanghai Dollies or Lunar Bar.

BUT ...

If you guys thought that V4 was a gangster's paradise, I don't know what words can be used to describe Avatar ... Mass gangster's convention??? Ordered 2 bottles but left after 20 mins. Never felt so uncomfortable in a club since the days of the old Sparks at Ngee Ann City.
555++ Mass gangster convention.. Once they start drinking, wount be called a convention anymore..
And for outside? Dont have Police Change of Command ceremony? 555+

Offline agent

• Virgin Flower Boy
  • Gong Tao Karma +5/-1
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 05:16:47 PM »
when down there to check it out after visiting club ratchada.. china concept.. they do sing 1 or 2 thai song.. is the old boss of club ratchada who open this place..

p.s. mods.. this is not a thai disco.. i guess you guys can close/transfer/lock it...

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 05:16:47 PM »

Offline united

• Gong Tao Kult
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +672/-35
    • Sing Thai Disco Forum
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 09:40:42 AM »
so is this a Thai joint or not? anyone can confirm?

here is the FR from bro duatau from earlier - am posting it here and deleting his previous thread.

cheers,
united (moderator)

From duatau:
I was there on the 24th feb. Soft launch of 3 clubs in 1 place.

Club Avatar- Thai disco
Bar98- Taiwan disco
Oriental Super Club- Something for da ladies!

The place damn big! imagine 3 concept! 3 clubs in a single place!ok, this is something new, thai disco without a live band, but but but, i think i saw 3 or more DJs spinning there. There will be performace of singers on differents stage, running here and there! Very entertaining! Flowers are not meant to be hang on them but instead buy from a basket and presented to them.Hmm, reminds me of something. System wise very power! From carpark already can feel the subs travel to my feet! Ladies, forget to mention, see until my eyes also blur... Customer wise, not bad, can see many "blue" cannon laying around.

Bar98- taiwanese live band, those into taiwanese la mei, can go in, travel by a fleet of stairs to basement, the only drawback for smokers is that, you have to bypass the stairs up to the smoking room.

Oriental Super Club- No FR due to too drunk to visit and was told it is some club for da ladies.

Overall, It will be my new hunting ground. Lai o! Mai tu liao! It's hunting time, but beware hor, go there hunt ok? Mai later hunter tio hunted! LOL!

I will update and give more FRs. Gimme a lil time!

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 08:10:55 AM »
Did see the flyer in facebook, a high end concept.

Heard its 3 joints in 1.

Oriental Super Club?? Ladies Bar? Interesting...

Offline ModusOperandi

• Thai Disco Monk
  • Gong Tao Karma +3/-1
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 03:06:14 AM »
went Bar 98 last night.. Left after a tower in Bar 98, had a chat with the female receptionist and the bouncer.. if i rem correctly, they're having their grand opening on 30th mar.. And there will be membership and cover charge but don't know when will it be implemented.. cover charge roughly ard $18..

Bar 98 - taiwanese disco
Deco: nicely done up
Crowd: there were only 2 tables, including mine.. think maybe because it's Sunday la..
Singers: not bad in terms of singing quality.. looks-wise, ok.. saw one cute female singer..
LDs: minimum order is 5 LDs.. you can't order lesser than that..
Flowers: never buy.. but the flowers dont come in garlands like the normal ones we see.. instead the flowers are stalks of red roses..
Damage: $98 for a tower, $258 flat for all hard liquor.. chivas, martell, hennesy.. no HH prices..

Not sure if it's really a china tiu as this was what the receptionist told us.. Didn't go in.. just stood outside and took a look.. place looks quite big and again, according to the receptionist, the alcohol prices are slightly cheaper than in Bar 98

Studio Live - ladies club
Haven't opened yet but the bouncer told us that this club is out of bounds for all guys, unless approved by the management.. dont know true or not.. wonder what happen if the patron is a gay.. haha

SingThaiDisco_V2

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 03:06:14 AM »
MYR1 = THB | SGD1 = THB | USD1 = THB
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com

Namecheap.com

180K pageviews a month. Email us > admin at singthaidisco dot com.

Offline luser

• Gong Tao Victim
  • Gong Tao Karma +85/-55
  • ImA Loser.
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 05:23:24 AM »

cover charge roughly ard $18..

LDs: minimum order is 5 LDs.. you can't order lesser than that..

Damage: $98 for a tower, $258 flat for all hard liquor.. chivas, martell, hennesy.. no HH prices..

Possesses all the traits for a potential fail business.

Offline Bar Laew

• Horny Housefly
  • Gong Tao Karma +28/-16
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 06:24:50 AM »
We just wait for more FR.  :o

Siam Religious Banner