Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

January 20, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

Author Topic: 1 Altitude @ One Raffles Place with HX0  (Read 998 times)

Offline 2017

• STD
  • Chief Gong Tao Counsellor
  • Gong Tao Karma +1167/-1000
1 Altitude @ One Raffles Place with HX0
« on: August 25, 2015, 11:03:18 PM »
HXO hangover drink night

Bro @joey asked us to come here to support the launch of this Korean hangover drink he was promoting.

@lofty
@beaten_bat
@beatenbat
@Takashi_desu
@nabnabnab

All arrived.

We went to top floor, open air roof top bar and had a table. There were girls and promoters bringing the hangover drinks around.

The drink tastes very... to me like a morning fruit juice. It tastes a bit tea-like with apple and orange flavours. The bartenders serve it in a cocktail and with Greygoose vodka. So I was pretty much fauning over the Greygoose. I like vodka.

Did the drink work? For me it was ok? Maybe this something I should drink every morning. The drink is supposed to boost your liver function.

For @Takashi_desu it did not, but he mixed too many drinks that night.

We had company for the night, our bros were so busy with their new Vietnamese friends. My hand was full with Koreans too. Some bros continued to Kingdom and others to Icon 2. I saw bro @Takashi_desu having a good time on the VIP Icon sofa, in photos not in person.

Siam Religious Banner